Today Stampin Up annonced its massive list of retired accessories Retired_Accessories. Many of you are excited but a bit overwhelmed by the size of the STAMPIN’ UP! RETIRING ACCESSORIES LIST. Please remember that the retiring products are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST or May 31st when they will be gone forever. Many items are discounted! That means items will sell out so PLEASE DON’T WAIT!
The retired stamp list can be found hereRetiredStamps_0412_en-US
When you look at the retired accessories list, you’ll note that all of our Stampin’ Pads are listed. This is for two reasons: (1) Craft Stampin’ Pads will now only be available in black and white; and (2) Stampin Up is introducing a new Firm Foam pad in our Classic Stampin’ Pads with the 2012-2013 annual catalog.
The Firm Foam pads offer better ink coverage and, in turn, better stamped images. They will be available for customer order on June 1.
In addition, please note the following changes in the new catalog, which explanation some of the products being on the retired list:
- Only select Stampin’ Write Markers will be available individually (Stampin’ Write Markers in color collections will continue to be offered)
- 12″ x 12″ Textured Card Stock will no longer be offered.
- 12″ x 12″ Smooth Card Stock will only be available in select individual colors and color collections.
- Any item with an asterisk next to it is being reconfigured. An example of this could be repackaging, as in the example above of the markers.
- Craft Ink Pads (other than black or white per above) and Craft Refills will no longer be offered.
- Classic Ink Refills (other than the retiring 2010-2012 In Colors) will still be available.
- Stampin’ Spots are being discontinued. Stampin’ Up! may possibly reconfigure & sell some of the Classic Ink Spots.
- Other than the retiring 2010-2012 In Colors, the Stampin’ Up! colors are NOT retiring.
Sorry folks last week when I posted the retiring stamps from Stampin Up I provided a link to the “super secret” demo only site so today I am posting the list of retiring stamps.
RetiredStamps_0412_en-US Lots of stamps are going away but that means they are making room for new ones coming on June 1 2012 when the new Stampin Up catalog goes live. Look at the list and check it twice because these stamps won’t be available past 31 May.
On April 25th the list of retiring accessories (everything that is not a stamp) will be announced so watch for that soon.
It is always sad for me to say good bye so as promised here is the link to the retiring Stampin Up stamps http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/22411.asp . You have until May 31st to decide if you need to add a stamp to your list. Even though I have a whole room full of stamps there are still some that made the list that I don’t have and want (Awash with flowers, Take a seat and Serene Snowflakes to name a few). Take time to look over the list and leave a comment about the set you are sad to see go and if you are like me and have to place an order then let me know.
If you have a set on the retired list and make a card using the stampset send me the jpeg and I will post it on the blog and who knows maybe you will get a surprise in the mail.
It is September 1st and that means today is the first day of the Holiday Mini catalog. You can browse thru it here http://188.8.131.52/catalogs/flash/en-US/2011_ldse3_holidaymini/index.html. and start making your list and checking it twice.
I have already been playing with some of the items that I pre-ordered but the its a Wrap Holidays on page 14 is on the top of my September wish list! Make sure to check out the fabulous Advent Calendar on pg 36 because Cammie is working up a class kit that will knock your stockings off. Sit back, relax and enjoy this Holiday mini.
One BIG advantage of being a SU demonstrator is that you can see new products way before they go live. Here is a little teaser of the new products coming in the upcoming holiday mini that is available to order 1 September. If you leave a comment on my blog by 1 August I will add you to my holiday mini catalog list so you can be ready to see all the goodies inside.