In case you have not heard, the new Stampin Up occasions catalog went live last week and continues through June 1st. To make room for the new must have products, I was inspired to clear out some old products and dust off some retired stamps to create this card. It always feels good to put some old stuff to work so that I can feel less guilty with buying new.
Like we always do with a new catalog the 3sisters pick their Top 3 items from the catalog and we have the results from the new Stampin Up occasions catalog:
Cammie’s Choices: 1. All the new folders 3 in number but she counted them as 1 item (go figure she is the oldest)- Ampersand on page 22 #132970, Arrows Folder on page 26 #132187 and the scallops folder on page 32 #132971.
2. Watercolor wonder DSP on page 23 #132994
3. Geometrical Bundle (wood #132941 & clear #134942) on page 26 that includes the Geometrical stamp set and coordinating triangle punch. Plus the Kaleidoscope DSP on page 27 #132995.
Cammies Bonus item (because she cannot stop at 3) Star burst Sayings bundle (wood #134617 and clear #134818) on page 34.
My 3 choices include: 1 Perfect Pennants Bundle (wood #134815 and clear #134816) on page 27 that includes the stampset and coordinating Framelits.
2. Spiral Flower Die on page 32 #129379
3. Fancy Foil Vellum in silver #133364 and gold 133363 and the Watercolor Wonder Washi tape on page 22 #13300.
My bonus item is the Burlap and Bloomss Wreath on pg 21 #13333
Baby Blair’s (the non stamper) loves it all but has no time to craft so she picked the following to buy:
1. The Hello Sailor Stampset on page 24 #133278 and the coordinating High Tide DSP on page 24 #132992.
2. Perfect Couple stampset on page 25 #133197
3. On Film & Peachy Keen Bundle (wood #135224 and clear #135225) on page 18 to include the On Film Framelits and coordinating Peachy Keen stamp set.
Blair’s bonus item are the topper punches on page 35 that include the Angled Tag #133323 and the Scalloped Tag #1333324.
As you can see we cannot just limit it to 3 items because the Celebrate Everyday Occasions catalog is chock full of too many fun and new products.