For today’s card, I was inspired while I was browsing through the current Stampin Up Annual Catalog. On pg 110, it features the single stamp Quint-Essential Flower#126790 and the coordinating punches that essential create 5 layers from 1 stamp! Those Stampin Up designers really do a good job naming the stamps. Any how, I used the Floral District DSP cut in 1 ” strips and then I added the quintessential flower created using the 2 3/8 inch and the 1 3/4 inch scallop punches, and the 1 inch, 3/4 inch, and 1/2 inch circle punches. Sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes #127802 stampset on a hand cut banner.
Tag Archives: Floral District
1. Card Kits are $18 plus $3 shipping and handling. Card kits include envelopes and the pre-cut card pieces and accessories for you to complete your cards. Adhesive and Stamped images are not included.
2. Detailed instructions are NOT provided. If you need detailed instructions, the card cafe may not meet your needs. Once the card kits are mailed to you, you will receive an email notice that will include the card kit PDF. The PDF will include a photo of each card and supply list.
3. All Big Shot die cutting, texture embossing and punching will be completed for you (without stamped images).
4. Stamped images are NOT included in the card kits. This is in accordance with Stampin’ Up! copyright policy. If you do not have a specific stamp set used for a card, you can substitute like size images.
5. Contact Cammie at firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug 10 or while supplies last if you want to purchase the Floral District offering from our card cafe.
6. If you want to purchase the Raining Flower Stamp set #122767 from the Stampin Up Annual Catalog you can place an online order by visiting Cammie’s online website: Shop online 24 X7 using Cammie’s DBWS online link then Shop now