I believe that Cammie got he Mojo back with today’s card. It is proof that more is more when it comes to making cards. This card is chuck full of Stampin Up product. The card base is crumbcake card stock and then a whisper white layer textured with the perfect polka dot folder #117335 serves as the foundation for the rest of the card. The crumbcake strip is textured with the adorning accents folder #125601 and the fabulous silver glimmer #124005 is cut from the adorning accents edgelits #125595 and layered just beneath the cardstock strip. A hand cut banner is layered on top of the crumbcake strip. Next, the flowers were cut from the Fun Flowers Die #121812 and the other is punched from the Fancy Flower #118073 punch. The center of the white flower is punched with the Boho Blossoms punch #119858 and the Raining Flowers stamp #122767 is the center of the Calypso Coral flower. Both flowers have a bitty button in the center. The silver glimmer little leaves sizzlit #114511 adds a bit of interest to the flowers. To finish the card, Cammie used the Bitty Banners die #129267 and the coordinating Bitty Banner stamp set #126257.
I am hoping that posting 2 cards using the Raining Flowers stamp set that we might get rain of some kind. This summer has been hot and dry so please rain! Cammie made both of these cards using the Stampin Up Raining Flowers stamp set #122767 and 2 of the new In Colors: Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals. These 2 colors look fabulous together.
Other stuff used on these cards include the new apothecary accents framelits # 127003 and the bow on the 2nd card is made from paper and is super cute and less bulky than a traditional bow.
Our Card Cafe is blooming with 5 new designs. Today’s post features Cammie’s Floral District cards. These cards use the new beautiful Floral District DSP #126919 and the Raining Flowers stampset #122767. This card card kit is available for $18 plus shipping and handling. Here are the details for 3 sisters2stamp Card cafe:
1. Card Kits are $18 plus $3 shipping and handling. Card kits include envelopes and the pre-cut card pieces and accessories for you to complete your cards. Adhesive and Stamped images are not included.
2. Detailed instructions are NOT provided. If you need detailed instructions, the card cafe may not meet your needs. Once the card kits are mailed to you, you will receive an email notice that will include the card kit PDF. The PDF will include a photo of each card and supply list.
3. All Big Shot die cutting, texture embossing and punching will be completed for you (without stamped images).
4. Stamped images are NOT included in the card kits. This is in accordance with Stampin’ Up! copyright policy. If you do not have a specific stamp set used for a card, you can substitute like size images.
5. Contact Cammie at firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug 10 or while supplies last if you want to purchase the Floral District offering from our card cafe.
6. If you want to purchase the Raining Flower Stamp set #122767 from the Stampin Up Annual Catalog you can place an online order by visiting Cammie’s online website: Shop online 24 X7 using Cammie’s DBWS online link then Shop now
Today’s post is from the recent 4 sheet wonder class that Cammie recently held in Tulsa and then I taught it in Columbus. Cammie designed these cards so she could have a go to layout when she is in a design slump. The 4 Sheet wonder uses 1 stamp set, and 4 8.5 x11 pieces of cardstock creatively cut and combined to create 10 cards that are beautiful and easy to reproduce. One of the pieces of cardstock is randomly stamped with a stampset. Cammie used the Raining Flowers stamp set #122667 from the current Stampin Up Annual Catalog.
This class is fun because each customer brings the stamp set and stamps away and the cards end up similiar but definately not like the teachers. Each image below shows how 3 different people created similiar cards using the 4 Sheet wonder method. The cost for the class is $25 everything needed to create 10 cards including the cutting guides. Stamp set is sold separately or use one of you very own.
Today’s card is a protoype that Cammie sent me for her “Raining Flowers” workshop. We both received the Raining Flowers stamp set #122767 at the 2011 Stampin Up convention. A year has almost passed us by and neither of us have used the set and heck mine was not mounted until last week! Cammie created this card and many more fabulous ones to come using the raining flowers stamp set.
Inchie cards are one of Cammie’s favorite design layouts. She loves them because it enables her to use the scraps from her worksurface and then she packs a WoW factor with the floral spread. She used the raining flower Stamp set #122767 then hand cut, and used the sueding technique (crumble and distress to pull away the layers of SU cardstock) and then layered across the card front. Nice thing about this card she was able to create many cards in one setting. What a great thank-you card for her customers that ordered from her in Sept.